- To order Oxygen and Gas pre-mixed burners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 732.730.8090
- Oxy-Gas ribbon burners are made per order;
+ When ordering an oxygen-gas ribbon burner please specifiy desired flame length, and body style.
+ Oxy-gas burners are compatatble with oxygen and natural gas or propane. Please specifiy type of gas when ordering.
+ Please note, all burners can be fully customize.
3600 Series Ribbon Burner
3600 Series with End Feed Connection
Oxygen-Gas Operating and installation precautions:
The following precautions must be observed to obtain trouble – free operation of oxygen – gas burner equipment.
1) Use the correctly sized AGF Burner, Inc.’s Venturi mixer for each burner set-up
2) Install a fire check of suitable capacity between the Venturi mixer and the burners. The fire check does not prevent a flashback, but retards combustion back into the mixture line in the event of a flashback. These fire checks must be used in oxygen-gas burner installations.
3) Do not install any valves, cocks, or restrictions other than a fire check between the Venturi mixer and the burners.
4) The Venturi Mixer should be placed as close as possible to the burners or burner manifold to avoid storing up too large a quantity of an explosive mixture.
5) All piping should be of sufficient size. A common error that is made in burner installations is the use of under sized piping. Whenever possible the mixture supply line to the burners should be of equal size or larger than the pipe size of the outlet of the Venturi mixer.
6) Wherever possible, all fittings and piping directly connected to the oxygen-gas burners should be of copper or brass material to conduct heat away from the burners, thereby preventing over-heating.
7) Make certain that there is no oil or grease in the fittings, piping, etc. of the oxygen-gas burner set-up.
8) To minimize the possibility of flashing-back the following rule should be observed:
Turn on gas, light;
Turn on oxygen.
Turning off – turn off oxygen first, then gas last.
9) The gas and oxygen should be shut off immediately in the event of a flashback.
oxygen gas ribbon burners oxygen and gas ribbon burners oxygen and gas ribbon burners oxygen and gas oxygen and propane oxygen and gas oxygen and propane oxygen and gas oxygen and gas oxy-gas ribbon burners oxy gas ribbon burners oxygen and gas oxygen and gas oxygen
Copyright 2011 AGF Burner, Inc. All rights reserved. Flame treating plastic flame treating flame treating flame treating flame flame treating plastic flame treating oxy-gas torch oxy-gas torch oxy-gas torch flame treat flame treat flame treat air gas air flame treating flame treating